AgraStrip® Whole Egg test kit is a lateral flow device (LFD).
The AgraStrip® Whole Egg test kit is a lateral flow device (LFD) designed for the on-site detection of egg residues in raw materials, finished food products and beverages, rinse waters and environmental samples. They allow for the simple, fast and reliable qualitative detection of egg traces. The AgraStrip® Whole egg test kit offers food manufacturers a tool to prevent the release of product contaminated with this allergen.
The kit is supplied with all the consumables required to run 15 tests. Whole egg residue can be detected at any stage of the production process from testing surfaces, ingredients right through to finished product analysis. The lateral flow device provides a positive or negative result within 11 minutes, enabling corrective actions to be implemented quickly when required.
- Sensitive – detects a low level of whole egg residue.
- Visual result – no expensive equipment required.
- User friendly – minimal training of staff.
- Room temperature & long shelf life.
- Storage temperature: 15°C - 25°C.
- Limit of detection: 2 ppm dried whole egg, 2 µg/25 cm2 dried whole egg (swab testing).
- Number of tests: 15.
- 1 tube with 15 AgraStrip® Whole Egg LFDs
- 1 foil pouch with 15 incubation vials containing antibodies
- 1 bottle of 50 mL ready-to-use extraction buffer with dropper cap
- 15 extraction tubes and caps
- 15 filtered dropper tips for the extraction tubes
- 15 sterile swabs with pre-scored tips
- 1 vial rack